Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Getting busier and busier

Apologies for being so quiet on my blog lately, I have taken on more work outside of my full job at th1ng, therefore finding time for this blog is proven difficult...which I of course feel terrible doing.

I am now working with the chef, Caroline Mili Artiss. If you have been following my blog for a while you may remember me working with Caroline in the past, hoever this time the help is more serious. I am helping her out with my expertise on video making and social media, and it is already great fun :)

Here is the latest recipe from her I edited together, it's a great simple fried rice recipe, which I am proud to say is similar to what I tend to knock together without the aid of a recipe....but yes I'm not a chef.



Once I get down to organising my routine more, I will return to posting on this blog, and yes it will continue with only posting video content.

MH x

No comments: