Monday, 4 February 2013

Another busy weekend

This weekend we shot the next music promo for Kid Champion, the last video we shot can be found here, which was a lot of fun, with a great location, and turned out really well.

Although, this next one is going to be even more amazing! Again, we had an awesome location, this time at Twickenham Film Studios. The video has been our most challenging work, not only for ourselves to shoot but also for the band to get right, and perfect.

The location looked like a warehouse, epic! 

I wont go into too much detail, as I want it to be a surprised with the technique we have achieved. Believe me, it is going to be great!

Sunday was spent having a well deserved chill out day over at Laurens house. We took her dog, Barney for a walk around her local area. I tested out the new app, Vine and took some short videos with him. I love the app, and I will hopefully review it tomorrow or Thursday.

We ended the day cooking up our own homemade Nandos, and chilled in front the TV with some sweets to watch the next Harry Potter film. However, due to my busy day of filming the day before, I was very tired and couldn't stay awake. We will watch that again another time.

How was your weekend, was it busy and tiring like mine?

MH x


No comments: