Monday, 11 February 2013

2 Amazing Years


This weekend was a special one for me and Lauren, on the 8th it was our 2 year anniversary :) - Of course we had to celebrate this special occasion. Last year we went to New York, and had an amazing time in that city. This year we have planned for a week holiday in May, therefore decided to stay here for this years celebration.

We had a night out in the Comedy Store in Leicester Square. I have been there a few times, but never attended with Lauren, and this was her first time. We both had a great night there, every comedian was hilarious, having the whole place in hysterical laughter. And with the place being relatively small, the atmosphere stays consistant with laughter throughout the show, there are only rare moments of silence. After the show we finished with a drink in a local pub before getting the tube home.

We had a great view for the evening!
Back at my flat we exchanged our presents, which Lauren had got me Toro Y Moi's new album on vinyl - I wasn't expecting this as a present, and I love it. Cannot wait to hear it on my record player, once I got my set of speakers on Monday.

I love the vinyl is lilac!

For Lauren I got her pair of high-waisted skinny jeans from Topshop, which she instantly loved...good choice from me ;)

It was a perfect night spent together, and here is to the next 2 years together :)

MH x