Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Tuesday Tunes: Start to a record collection

For a few years now I had the idea to start a record collection, and now that idea has become a reality thanks to Lauren kindly buying my first one as a Christmas present last year.

I am looking forward to see how this record collection progresses and already I am a slightly addicted. I love looking over eBay to see what is out there available. Looking at my list it does look a little small at the moment, due to my finances. But hey...these things take time, there is no rush.

This is what Lauren got me, a personal favourite of ours!



Can't wait to play this one with I get the speakers
Of course I do play these records, with my lovely wooden Rottel record player, which again was a purchase from eBay. However, I am currently on the look out for speakers  which again is taking time due to finances.

Do you have a record collection, or do you have plans to start one?

MH x

No comments: