Monday, 10 December 2012

The extended weekend

Fortunately for me, my weekend consisted of 3 days, I booked off Friday due to having 1 day of holiday left for the year at work. Of course picking a Monday or Friday off was the clear choice!

My Friday had a schedule of finishing off some Christmas shopping, which was partially successful (I have to buy the remaining presents online). Followed by recording my next YouTube video, and I have to admit it is going to be hilarious to hear your comments. I wont reveal more than that.

Saturday I met with Lauren in London to visit The Chocolate Festivals (we are such pigs). Obviously many more people had the same idea, and it was jammed packed with people trying to get a look in at all the homemade chocolate, but it was still great to attend. We each bought a slice of Cheesecake from the Sweet Tooth stall, I went for the Ferrero Rocher cheesecake, which was bloody amazing. Lauren went for the Malteser option, which was also great! We love cheesecake!


Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake...BOOM!
After The Chocolate Festival we walked further into London due to the nice sunshine across the city, and looked around Covent Garden. We finished the evening with cooking up an amazing homemade Lasagne and watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I have never seen the films (I know...) and we are working our way through them, whilst Lauren recites some of the dialogue here and there.

Sunday, was very lazy getting out of bed around 12 to then chill all day. Perfect!

How was your weekend!? Have you attended The Chocolate Festival?

MH x

No comments: