Monday, 3 December 2012

My Weekend [1 - 2 Dec]

This weekend consisted of some catching up with friends from university, and relaxing. We went to a housewarming party for a friend over in Twickenham, she has moved into a one bedroom flat with her boyfriend....big step!

The evening was lovely to catch up with friends, it was great to realise how well we are getting on with our lives since graduating last year. I think we are all working the Monday - Friday routines, living the proper adult lives...we're all growing up too fast. Soon I imagine we will be getting invited round for dinner parties, so civilised!

I wish I could start everyday with this!
I always use traditional brown paper for presents!
Sunday kicked off with an amazing fry-up cooked up by me and my housemate, Luke. Unfortunately Lauren has not been well :( therefore couldn't participate in chowing down on the glorious brunch. Followed on I wrapped up my first few christmas presents whilst listening to christmas tunes with Lauren. Then finished off with me watching my Nirvana at Reading Festival 1992 DVD that Lauren got me for my birthday, whilst playing Roller Coaster Tycoon (love that game far too much).

A lovely chilled weekend, how was yours!?

MH x

No comments: