Thursday, 4 October 2012

My day trip to London Zoo!

Over the weekend me and Lauren took a day out to London Zoo, we had been wanting to do this trip together for a while now, therefore we both excited for the visit. I had never been before, resulting in my exciting even higher.

The zoo was excellent fun, a good mixture of animals across the park, which turned out to be bigger than expected. However, it was quite odd to be reminded that the zoo was in the middle of a super busy city. Certain sections of the park you could look across the area to see roads, cars, and buildings in the distance...which I have to admit was a little disappointing to see.

UK zoo's tend to get me wondering, as I am sure some of the animals struggle to cope all year round with our unpredictable (awful) weather. I dread to think how the animals from hot climates cope with the colder months of the year.

Of course, I was snappy happy all day at London Zoo, here are some Instagrams from the trip.
Peeping Giraffes cracked me up, but they did look rather bored

Gorillas look so strong, they could snap me in half!

Penguin beach was amazing,
so many of them swimming around!
Have you ever been to London Zoo, what did you think of it!?

MH x

 


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Such a fun day!! :) xxx

daisychain said...

I've only ever been to Bristol Zoo. London Zoo is on my places to visit!