Thursday, 11 October 2012

#lookforlonger

The other night me and Lauren were traveling home from a nice meal together (I'll post about it another time...it was amazing). We stumbled across this billboard on the underground at Goodge Street station.


We looked at it thinking it was a mental piece of vague advertising, then after closer inspection we noticed a few London underground stations had been represented in the collage of randomness.

Once I got home I googled the website address lookforlonger.com - To discover it's actually a game, and you have to name ALL 75 underground stations represented in the picture to win a selection of prizes.

This idea really interests me, as I love these collage pictures, where you keep looking and discover little things happening here and there in the frame. I think they can be really clever, and great fun to look at.

So far, me and Lauren have ticked off;
- Seven Sisters
- Elephant & Castle
- Knightsbridge
- Green Park
- Lambeth North
- Angel
- Marbel Arch
- Barking
- Bank

Then it just got a little hard, I need to look again. What stations can you notice!?

MH x



1 comment:

Lauren said...

Barbie + Ken = Barbican??
Chess pieces = Kings Cross!
This is far too fun xxxxx