Friday, 12 October 2012

Dusting off an old YouTube account

During my second and third year of university I found myself filming weekly Vlogs for my own personal YouTube channel, WatchingMatthew. These were great fun, and I discovered some great people out there doing the same thing. Some how I managed to scrape together over 800 subscribers on the account! It's crazy to think that, considering I was so rubbish at talking to the camera.

The experience was great fun, I improved my editing skills, discovered new tricks and tips with editing, and more importantly improved my creativity. Unfortunately after completing university my schedule became rather busy from working full time, therefore I couldn't commit to the weekly Vlogs :(
HOWEVER, I have decided to open the channel up again and push myself to start uploading content as often as I can. These videos wont be Vlogs....therefore you wont be seeing my face (although this could change). The videos will just be experiments with camera work and other techniques, to again help to improve my skills. 

This is the first new video I have uploaded on there, I put this together the other day when I had some free time. I hope you enjoy it.


If you are on Twitter could you CLICK HERE, I would love it if The Maccabees watched the video :)

MH x 

No comments: