Friday, 7 September 2012

See you later...I am off to Bestival!


Bestival weekend has finally arrived, and I cannot wait to hit the campsite. Unfortunately, I am going to arrive late into this evening :-( due to only being able to get the Monday off work (very happy to get that one). But I am not going to let this get me down too much, it is still going to be an AMAZING weekend. Lauren, and one of my housemates and a friend from university have already set up base on the site, so once I arrive this evening I will no doubt be playing catch up with their alcohol consumption...wish me luck!

This years theme (they always have a theme) is wildlife...I will be dressing up as a Penguin, here is a preview of me modelling my outfit in the kitchen whilst cooking up some Sunday lunch.


I cannot wait to see everyones fancy dress on that day, it will no doubt be hilarious!

Like Paris I will be taking with me my SLR camera, so upon my return expect to see some nice photos from all the proceedings!

Are you going to Bestival?

MH x

No comments: