Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Paris on film

When I arrived back from my weekend in Paris with Lauren I mentioned in my returning blog post I previously purchased a Olympus OM10 off eBay and promised to show the good shots in a post at a later date. Well, over the weekend I had these photos developed and here they are :-)

I am very proud how they turned out, I believe my exposure and shutter speed technique is already on good form. However, there were a few photos completely out of focus (I wont embarrass myself and post them), I reckon this is due to the shutter staying open a tad too long a few times. Maybe some film photographers out there to give me some pointers.


The photo doesn't do the view justice, it was amazing!

Lauren :)
Pont Des Arts


See... questionable focusing...!
What do you think of them?

MH x

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love how these photos came out! Film photos are so nice. :)
xo