Thursday, 30 August 2012

Nap Time [INFOGRAPH]

Another Infrograph I have found on the net, and this one looks great. I would LOVE it if my office took notice to this information on how great naps are and offered nap time compulsory in the day. Or an option if needed, the amount of times I have felt so tired and just wanted to curl up in bed for just an hour for a little pick me up. Sometimes coffee just isn't in the option.

Oh and speaking of sleeping, here is my other blog with sleeping people! Sleepy Bears.


MH x



5 comments:

Lauren said...

I really need a nap...x

Matthew Hoare said...

I've had a Krispy Kreme this morning so I'm alright!

daisychain said...

A day isn't complete without a nap.

Matthew Hoare said...

I know right, they are the best! Coffee makes the day go well as well :)

Matthew Hoare said...

I know right, they are the best! Coffee makes the day go well as well :)