Thursday, 23 August 2012

Bestival 2012 - Excitement, Confusion + Disappointment...but mainly EXCITEMENT!

Bestival is only a few weeks away, and I am of course getting very excited. On Wednesday they posted a photo of the arranged line up, and it got me even more excited, along with some disappointment and confusion....and here's why in three simple points. 

1. Excited, simply because it's by far the BEST festival I have ever been to (I guess that's how they got the name!?). If you have never attended, and enjoy festivals...then I strongly suggest you go to this one year, and if you don't have a good time....then you have no sole!

2. I am unable to attend the festival from the start, meaning I will arrive Friday evening. Which means I will miss The XX and Hot Chip, which I am of course highly disappointed about, I was really looking forward to seeing them both!. Luckily I'm not missing any more bands over the weekend. 

3. Finally my confusion starts with why they have chosen to place Justice midday on the main stage? Surely it would make sense to have them 2nd or 3rd from top in a tent so we can all rave hard to the music in the evening after all the daytime drinking, with some great visuals...?

Secondly I just want to know why Two Door Cinema Club have been slotted as support for New Order, I mean that's just funny, right? Surely, Justice should have been there!


But all this opinions, disappointments and confusions aside it doesn't really matter, I know I am still going to have so much fun at the festival! I CAN'T WAIT!

Are you going?

MH x

No comments: