Friday, 17 August 2012

Ah...Oui oui, Bonjour!

I posted a few months back that me and Lauren had picked up free tickets to go to Disneyland courtesy of Sky Rewards. Well the day has now arrived, and we head off via Eurostar this evening, we are both extremely excited!!

Our hotel is in central Paris so after our full day in the park tomorrow we will be spending some chill time exploring Paris, eating French cuisine, exploring some vintage shops, maybe a gallery or two, until Monday evening upon our return back to the UK :-(

I am excited to be visiting Disneyland again, it's been a few years since I last went. To help with my excited mood I have been following a blog on Tumblr (vintagedisneyparks.tumblr.com) that posts vintage photos from all the Disney parks, here are a few of my favourite.




To carry this theme of vintage/retro I have purchased a 70s Olympus OM10 off eBay at the bargain price of £13. With the aim to take some more interesting photographs whilst I am there. I always enjoy taking photographs on film, It always feels that little bit more fun.

Expect a post on my return, filled with a explosion of photographs from our trip.

Au revoir!!

MH X