Monday, 9 July 2012

The Weekend [7 + 8th July]

My Saturday was spent in and around Bermondsey Market working on a documentary about the food, and culture and history of the area. The day was a long and challenging experience, we were shooting on the recently new Sony FS700 which was amazing, I am definitely going to look into hiring one for a music video. The footage is already looking good, some amazing slow motion shots. I cannot wait to see the final edit, which of course I will post on here. Bermondsey Market was great to discover, I will certainly go back there again with Lauren.

3 year old pig fed on acorns tasted, INCREDIBLE!

The view from above Sparrow Gin,
during the week it's a wood shop!
My day carried on into the evening, I met up with Lauren and some friends to celebrate her birthday (which is next week, 13th) at Shake Rattle & Bowl. The venue has a fifties theme, with great music and cocktails, and of course a bowling alley. We all got a little drunk before our game, which of course was a great laugh. I definitely want to attend again soon, I always enjoy bowling...and I'll admit I am not too bad.

Sunday was spent watching the men's final at Wimbledon. Congratulations goes to Roger Federer for making it into the history books for his 7th win of the tournament, and of course commiseration's for Andy Murray, he put up a good fight! 

How was your weekend?

MH x 

No comments: