Friday, 20 July 2012

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, HYPED


This week myself and Lauren were not able to watch a film that we both haven't seen, however we did start our preparation for the release of The Dark Knight Rises by watching Batman Begins...we have plans to watch The Dark Knight before we see the finale on Wednesday.

Back when the first official trailer was flown around the internet I instantly could not wait for today's release. Now with more hype getting circulated during these last few weeks, my excitement has successfully smashed off the richter scale. The initial excitement developed after reading the article on the Guardian about bloggers getting invited to an advanced screening, which resulting in a standing ovation at the end. Of course I wish I had received an invite to that.

Tom Hardy as Bane just looks so awesome!
It is clear I am not the only person to be super excited for today's release, people are showing their excitement wherever they can (just like me with this blog post). A friend of mine on Facebook is literally counting down the seconds until today's release, which is amusing. Another example, the production company, Rokkit I follow on Twitter posted this amusing screenshot earlier this week.

I love employees with a good sense of humor

I just hope after all this hype, the film holds up to this...who am I kidding, we know it's going to be an epic finale. I am most looking forward to Tom Hardy's performance as Bane. 

MH x


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! X

Matthew Hoare said...

ME TOOOOO! AAAAH! <3