Monday, 25 June 2012

The Weekend [23 + 24 June]

My weekend started off extremely well on Friday night, where I took advantage of my early finish at work and had a visit from Matthew Connell, where we set to finish off some projects for FenixxWe completed a presenters showreel and got ready another episode of Super Busy Chicks for Wednesday's release. 


The Fenixx office!

Saturday began as a chilled one with Lauren, which I ended the day meeting up with former colleagues from Superdry at Pizza Express in Kingston for the managers leaving drinks...it was a great evening! 

Sunday played out over in Ascot for afternoon tea with Lauren and her family for a surprise celebration for her grandparents 60th wedding anniversary, it was a lovely day, and amazing to see the weather was so good!. Another celebration on Sunday was from my mum's birthday, obviously it was unfortunate that I was not able to see her on the actual day. However I saw her the weekend before, I think that will make up for it. Plus we have plans for her to come up to my house very soon, for when I move into my new flat in Southfields. 

Here are some snaps from the afternoon tea.

The venue was amazing to look at! 

I was loving the scones, I was in my element!
MH x 


No comments: