Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Tuesday's App Today [Slide]

Now and again I search the App store for a new game to occupy my boredom whilst on train journeys and other such things. The latest game I've found is Slide, which is quick easy fun.

If you have an iPhone you would of course be familiar with the slide to unlock function. This game turns that simple function into a frantic game of unlocking the sliders all over the screen trying to get the high school. I wont explain too much detail, it's pretty self explanatory.

The game is good fun, as consist of a fair bit of concentration, and I think this game is perfect for wasting 5 or 10 minutes here or there trying to beat your score. Or maybe it's ideal for sitting on the toilet doing your business.

Currently my high score on the 'Revenge' level is 249...now I don't know how good that is, but let me know what your high score is.

MH x 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I really should download this...x

Matthew Hoare said...

Yeah why not, it's good quick fun!