Thursday, 31 May 2012

You need a tent?

The sun is shining in the sky, and we are all loving it right? I am sure this sunshine is putting a lot of you in the mood for the festivals that are soon to approach us...I know I cannot wait for that time of year (this year I am attending Field Day and Bestival).

Now, with any weekend festival's you need a good tent to sleep in, and why not stand out from the crowd with one these amazing tents that Lauren pointed me towards yesterday from Field Candy.

Currently still my favourite
Would love to see this in the field,
and someone slowly approach the tent
All these tents have been designed by a selection of designers, and I think they all amazing, check the rest of the site for all the designers, they are so funny. Another great one is a brick wall design.

There is a slight catch with these amazing tents, and thats the price tag. They don't come cheap, but I am sure this due to the print looking a high quality, so they are worth the money.

I am a big fan of novelty and clever design like this, if you know of any other places that have same idea then let me know. I would love to look.

MH x

2 comments:

daisychain said...

that sandwich one is EPIC!

Matthew Hoare said...

I know right! So so so cool! :)