Wednesday, 2 May 2012

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!


Last night me and Lauren booked our Eurostart tickets and hotel stay for when we head off to Disneyland Paris in the middle of August. We have 2 FREE tickets to Disneyland, thanks to Sky Rewards...which I don't think was advertised strongly, as no one apart from a select few seemed to know about it.

Of course myself and Lauren are dead excited, it's going to be a great weekend away together. We have booked a hotel for the whole weekend, including the Monday. That way we can enjoy the park on the Saturday (that was our allocated day from Sky), then of course do some sightseeing (maybe shopping) on the Sunday, and a majority of the Monday.

The last time I traveled to Paris was February last year for a music video shoot, we were constantly shooting for a total of just over 24 hours, of course we got a small amount of sleep in the nearest hostel. It felt like a weeks worth of touring round Paris crammed into one day. So of course it will be nice to go back to Paris in August with Lauren and enjoy it properly, because I have practically forgotten about going back in February last year.

And I believe the last time I went to Disneyland was back in 2008 with my college, and that was a lot of fun...we felt like big kids. I will definitely have this feeling all over again.

Can't wait!

MH x

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yaaaay!!! :) xx

lettersfromlaunna said...

Have lots and lots of fun, it sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time. I look forward to your posts when you get back:)

Matthew Hoare said...

Wooooo!!! :) xx

Matthew Hoare said...

Thank you! I cannot wait, I am going to be such a big kid!
I am sure there will be a lot of instagram pics to be posted!