Thursday, 10 May 2012

FENIXX receive a nomination for best music video!

Over the last few months or so I have been submitting Fenixx's music video for Kid Champion into various film festivals up and down the country. I am still doing this at its great exposure for us.

Then out the blue on Tuesday night Thurrock International Film Festival announced that we have been nominated in the Music Video category for the Kid Champion music video that we released earlier this year, 'Forgotten What It Feel Like'.

Of course I am totally over the moon with this nomination. I am delighted to be associated with this film festival, and I am keeping my hopes up for when the winners are announced at the ceremony on June 30th. And who knows what could develop from this nomination.

For now keep your fingers crossed for us, and watch the video:



In other news we have a new video set to be released for Kid Champion very very soon (it's not exactly a music video). Plus we are shooting their next music video in the next few weeks.

Exciting times ahead, watch this space.

MH x

No comments: