Monday, 2 April 2012

The Weekend [31 March- 1 April]

The weekend was a well deserved trip back down to my hometown to visit my parents, which turned out to be really nice relaxing.

First stop was my mums as I had the dentist the previous day (Friday), which is just down the road from her. All I can say about the appointment was the ridiculous cost. But I guess it is needed, as it's vital to look after your teeth. I don't want a false set before I'm 35.

The following day (Saturday) was spent catching up and chilling in front the TV at my mums. We watched a few episode of my mums childhood favourite show, 'The Waltons.
'They don't make TV like they used to...' She didn't say that, but that's what I was thinking.
It was a shame about the weather, as we could have gone for a walk or something to spread out the day. I could have taken Lauren out around the area, perhaps shown her where I went to school.

The Sunday was spent at my dads, and to be honest I was looking forward to seeing most was his dog again, just over a month ago he got a nice golden labrador named 'Breacon'. Throughout my life I have always not been too fond of dog dogs, I have always preferred cats. However ever since meeting Lauren this opinion has changed. Due to having her own dog, and herself being a great lover of them.

So seeing my dad with a puppy is quite nice. Breacon has not grown too much since me and Lauren last visited him, and he is still very playful. I think he is going to grow up to be a handsome friendly dog.


The whole weekend was lovely, and I really should do it more often that I now have weekends free thanks to my new job.

MH x

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aww I love Breacon :)