Monday, 16 April 2012

The Weekend [14 + 15th April]

I want to start with my Friday, where we released the 'making of' video for the Kid Champion music video. I want to say thank you to Nathan Middleton for producing and editing this video together, its fantastic, and apologies if I look miserable/camera shy throughout.

As you can see it was good fun shooting this music video, and we look forward to shooting the next one...which is already in early stages of pre production.




Now for the rest of the weekend.

The Saturday and Sunday was spent chilling out with Lauren, as the two weekends before we spent with a lot traveling on trains, for my housemates birthday in Bournemouth then the weekend before back in my hometown, therefore we felt we deserved a quiet one this time.

Saturday we randomly decided on making a lemon cake (carrot cake was too expensive to make) and I think it was the most easiest cake I have ever made. And as you can see by the photo, it was quite successful. However, I don't think it will top the cake my great gran used to make...now that was amazing.


Sunday carried out with being even more chilled watching a few films that were on TV (Toy Story 2, Jurassic Park 3 & Marley & Me). Oh yeah I cooked up another successful roast dinner, as you can see here. I must say I am becoming a pro.


PS. This is my 200th post on my blog, hooray! Thank you for choosing to read my posts, and I hope you continue to do so.

MH x

5 comments:

after3 said...

200 posts!! very exciting great job. a3

Matthew Hoare said...

haha thanks, I was going to make it big news. But decided against it.

daisychain said...

That cake looks so good! Happy 200 :)

Matthew Hoare said...

Omg the cake was so so nice!
Really easy to make as well...couldn't believe it!

And thank you :) only taken me 4 years haha!

Lauren said...

Such a good food weekend :)
Happy 200 Matthew! xx