Thursday, 5 April 2012

A Wednesday evening

Last night I went to visit a location in Twickenham for the next music video project under Fenixx Productions. The location, and the idea we have for the video will hopefully turn out to be a real gritty piece of work. Also the location is just down from where I used to live during my studies at university, which is nice. Like previous work for Fenixx I wont go into too much detail on the project, I enjoy keeping it a secret until things get rolling...for now just get excited for it.

After the creativity had died down from looking at the location I headed into Twickenham to meet with some friends from university who I hadn't seen in a while. It was a really nice evening catching up with them, and chatting about what we are all getting up to now with our working lives.

An added bonus to the evening happened when one of our previous lectures entered the pub and came over to chat with us, and again we were telling him all the things we are now getting up to. He was really impressed with what we have all achieved since graduating (working in tv, marketing and journalism...).

It was a nice evening of reminiscing, and I should do it more often.

No comments: