Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Web Designing

The best internet browser!
Over the last couple of days I have been designing a website portfolio for a friend of mine, who shares common skills interests as me. Also he has helped us out with Fenixx video shoots in the past, and I am sure will help on future ones.
I haven't designed a website for a while, therefore I decided on improving my technique, and picking up some new skills that I had been meaning to learn for quite some time.

You can see the website here, which is still in early stages therefore it may have changed here and there depending on when you are choosing to look at the site.

I am really proud of how the site is looking so far, and from making this one I want to look over my own portfolio website. I tend to do this a lot changing parts here and there, I'm never fully satisfied with the website. However with these new skills I have learnt the website could now look more professional and eye catching. No doubt I will show you that soon.

Also, I randomly decided on making a little logo for Laurens blog.

MH x

7 comments:

Website Designing said...

Website designing is a process of designing a website faster, interactive, great looking. Website design projects include a content management system to easily update your website on your own.
website designing

Matthew Hoare said...

Thanks, never knew that......

Ehtesham Hyder said...

thanks for sharing. i have seen your site, it is so appealing.

pakistan web development company
web development services pakistan
web design company pakistan

web design michigan said...

Web design is the process of creating a design for a page or for a entire website.Most of the web designer focused on the look of website.


Web Design Michigan

web design michigan said...

Hi

The primary response is that Web design is the style of a Web page or Web page, such as the information and program style, but not such as coding. Programming comes under the description of Web growth, or Web program coding (to name two of many).


Web Design Michigan

Anonymous said...

I am Impressing with your post great thing about website.
IT'S GREAT INDEED! :)THANKS

WEBSITE CHECKER

Mary Rogers said...

Great post Paul with some wonderful designs. I like it and specially ,Nice one. Thanks for the share.
Small business web design