Thursday, 26 April 2012

Pulled Apart By Horses in the Live Lounge


I know I have mentioned this band many times on this blog, but they are one of my favourite bands at the moment. Therefore this gives me the right to talk about them as much I want....plus it's my blog!

On Tuesday Pulled Apart By Horses were in Radio 1s Live Lounge. They performed their latest track, Wolf a Hands (which is my favourite of their new album). Then like every other band does in the Live Lounge segment they finished with a cover. They're choice was Lana Del Ray's well known track of 2012, 'Blue Jeans'.

I have spoken about covers that have really grabbed my attention before, you may remember one of my favourites being a cover by The Maccabees. I think his cover from Pulled Apart By Horses is up with the rest of them, it's truly brilliant. The vocals and the chorus just sound great, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole performance.

Give it a listen here, let me know what you think:



On another note, I went to see Titanic 3D in the cinema, this was the first time I had EVER seen the film. I loved it a lot, such a horrible story. Never looked into the Titanic disaster, I will definitely do that sometime.

MH x 

No comments: