Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Summertime!

So we all know the weather has been amazing across England over the last few days, and like most people I am really enjoying it. Everyday at work I have been eating my lunch out on the office roof terrace, which is the ultimate sun trap...bliss! You may already know about my love for the roof terrace if you follow me on Twitter.

Due to this glorious weather that has hit us I am trying my hardest to enjoy it as much as I can. Because I don't like to admit it, but we all know this weather wont last. We can only hope the weather will stay like this right up to and throughout the summer. So lets keep our fingers crossed altogether.

Yesterday we played some summer tunes in the office, and my favourite tune for the summer will always be, Will Smiths 'Summertime' - Here is video below for your enjoyment, as I do believe the weather is going to hit 21c today! - Incredible.




Whats your favourite summer tune?

MH x

No comments: