Monday, 12 March 2012

I am not a sore loser

On Friday 9th March State Bicycle announced the winners to their poster contest. Unfortunately I was not lucky enough to win the grand prize (I knew that wasn't going to happen) and I was also I was successful in the runners up categories. There seemed to be a lot of people who entered to have enough following to like their submission, and ultimately some of the entries were fantastic.

My submission did receive close to 100 likes, which I was very grateful to see. So I want to say thank you to each and every one of you who liked my entry for me, I really appreciate your help. Of course it is a shame I didn't win, however I still had fun in the process.

Entering this contest gave me some great practice on poster/flyer making which I really enjoy, and looking at the other entries gave me an insist on what can be achieved. I will be looking out for more contest like this, to keep me practicing....who knows, I could get runners up next time.

If you know of any contests with the same idea as the State Bicyle one then please let me know, I would love to enter them.

Over the weekend I added this submission to my portfolio, matthew-hoare.com/print. Along with adding the Kid Champion to the site matthew-hoare.com/video

MH x

No comments: