Friday, 24 February 2012

Steve Jobs life in a Facebook timeline

Yesterday whilst I was searching through Digg.com at work, I stumbled across this article that grabbed my attention.

Click Here

I thought it was an excellent idea to put such a great person we lost last year into the Facebook timeline, I am currently reading his biography, so it was also great to see these moments I have already read put into photos.

The article mentions the video being taken down a few times, so I apologise in advance If you have clicked the link to find no video.

Sorry this post is short, as I have to admit I did not have an idea for a blog post today, I guess its that Friday feeling kicking in.

However, last night I went to see Pulled Apart By Horses at The Electric Ballroom in Camden, so I shall write about that on Monday or during the week.

MH x

No comments: