Thursday, 12 January 2012

STOLEN BICYCLE

On 10th January 2012 between 10:45 - 21:00 my bike was stolen from outside Kingston station. Here is photo courtesy of Google Street View to where my bike was locked up in the morning.


My bike was locked up to the right of this photo, right infront of the blue railings outside Costa Coffe.

My Bike Details;
* Fixed Gear
* Dark blue frame
* Black spoked wheels + black tires
* One rear brake
* Black handlebars (with paint peeling off on the right side)
* Brake leaver on the left of the handlebars

So far I have reported it to the Police who will look at the CCTV as soon as possible. Luckily there is a fair amount of cameras in the location, so I can only hope.

Along with this I have just been putting out Tweets about the incident on my Twitter profile to help get the word out to people in the local area.

If you saw anything suspicious happening in that area during this time period, then please get in contact. I would like my bike back!

1 comment:

Laura G.Shepherd said...

I think other web-site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and wonderful user genial style and design, let alone the content. You're an expert in this topic!
Irregular Choice Women's Oriento Sun So Ankle-Strap Sandal