Sunday, 1 January 2012

Bonjour 2012

Welcome to 2012, I hope you are not too hungover. However, I know I am...!

These are going to be my resolutions for 2012.

1. USE THIS BLOG MORE!
2. Enter Fenixx Productions work into film festivals
3. Increase the audience for my second blog, Stupid Customers
4. Move closer into London for work (Zone 2 or 3)
5. Use my camera more often to take photographs for my neglected Flickr page
6. Watch a film I have not seen once every week
7. Try to be less predictable
8. Drink the suggested pints of water a day
9. Eat more fruit and veg
10. Try to get back into the routine of flossing my teeth

I think 8, 9, 10 will be on my resolutions list every year from now on. I start the year well with these, but neglect them towards middle and end of year. So having them every year may embed them into the back of my brain in years to come.

My blog WILL get used more often this year, I know I can do it as I'm working where I want to be for once at th1ng. Therefore I am more willing to do other things, like this blog. I may even look into blogging every day for a year. So therefore I HAVE to blog.

Fenixx Productions and Stupid Customers are side projects I work on, and this year I am hoping to improve on these to make them feel more beneficial. I haven't explained Stupid Customers all that well so far, so maybe this week I shall explain this in more detail.

Moving into more central London is an essential must for me, it will be cheaper to travel, and less traveling time to and from work.

I have a nice camera, so why wouldn't I use it more often, again working where I want to be now has opened me up to hobbies. This could can include using my camera for my Flickr account.

My and my girlfriend have decided on a joint resolution for a bit a fun this year, to watch a new film we both haven't seen before once a week. We will take it in turns getting these films, and perhaps another incentive for me to use the blog as I shall post on here a short review on the film, and maybe ask for suggestions on the next film.

I have realised in the last few years I have quite a predictable personality, where that might be what I say or how I act. This year I am going to try and change this for the good, and be less predicable. I haven't thought about this too much, so it may or may not happen.

Tomorrow I shall enlighten you how my new years eve went down.

MH x

1 comment:

daisychain said...

Happy new year! All the best for 2012 and good luck with those resolutions!