Monday, 30 May 2011

A random Flickr update of random

I set myself up with a Flickr account a few years back to try and get into the field of amateur photography. However I managed to neglect the site 100%

I picked up the account again last year through uploading one or two photos. Then again, the site was put aside like all mums tend to do when they have the 'great' idea to purchase an exercise bike in the new year.

This has again been turned around today, where I randomly decided to add a few random photos I randomly took on a train journey on Wednesday.

So go have a look, you may or may not like them. They are nothing special, this is still a very early stage of me trying to do some amateur photography.

http://flickr.com/photos/matthewhoare

Who knows when the next update on this site may or may not be.

M x

No comments: