Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Resolutions so far...

I'm on a train traveling into London, to meet someone and then onto a test shoot for my next music video project. Therefore I think I would pass the time by writing this blog post as a little update to the resolutions I set myself this year. it may or may not become a thing...

So as mentioned earlier the music goal is going well. I should hopefully be doing the next one after this in mid February.
Things are already looking up for this year.

Flossing??? To be honest I haven't kept this up that well so far, but I'm going to force myself to get back to it in the beginning of next week. This will be the same for drinking water goal. Slow start but hopefully will pick up.

Graduating? This will happen, not sure what grade, but I started my second semester on Monday and so far the new modules seem Interesting.

That's a little update for this year so far, probably a little boring.

However the music video I'm shooting next will be in Paris!

So this will be an amazing experience, a good way to push the envelope.

I will let you know how that goes next time.

M x

No comments: