Thursday, 13 May 2010

"And now the end is near, And so I face the final curtain"


On Monday I reached the light at the end of that very long tunnel and finished my second year at university. It brought on two feelings; The great feeling when a whole load comes off your mind, and you can finally relax. The second was the sense of scare, realising how quick this year has gone by. To think how quick my final year will be, when I exit university and enter the unknown territory of the working world.

That last few months have been rather stressful, due to the amount of work load I had to complete in such a tight schedule, but I've done it, and it feels great. I speak quite a bit about my university work on my blog, and I never have the time to share some of the work with you. After finishing this year I thought this is the time for me to finally do it.

One module I studied was to do with Music Technology and Culture. One of the assignments was to post a weekly blog entry, obviously this task was great as I have my own blog already. Each week I had to answer a question related to the lecture in no more than 150 words, the whole assignment was quite fun as some of the questions were interesting. Therefore I think I shall use this blog and post these entries every few days, In total there are 10. It should be quite interesting If you decide to post your own comments to the questions I answer as they're are quite open for discucssion.

So I look forward to this outcome,

For now its time for me to start some celebrating the completion of my second year.

Bye for now.

M x

No comments: