Friday, 1 January 2010

New Years Eve - A result in my eyes!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last night my new years celebrations went swimmingly well I think! I had a good night of basically dancing away constantly with my housemates, and my mates from back home. But as I sort of expected my mates from back home weren't too impressed with the evening. The music being played wasn't totally their cup of tea. But I didn't mind I was still enjoyed myself, didn't want their mood kill my night!
This mood they had meant they left early, but me and my housemate soldered on right to the end of the night when the lights came on! Good times!

However when I come home I find my friends from back home have made a complete mess of my kitchen and my bedroom. To be honest I wasn't too pleased with that outcome. It showed their complete lack of respect to not only me but my housemates who they have only just met. Ridiculous! I'm sure they wouldn't of liked it if the same thing happened to them.

Anyway rant over, lets see how 2010 unfolds, so far its been a day of clearing the hangover. Spending the whole day in bed. Tomorrow I think I do some stuff to the house that needs to be done. Think this year I shall be more active with doing things. I don't like not doing stuff! Oh and to find a nice girlfriend :)

What's your new years resolution?

M x

No comments: