Sunday, 20 December 2009

Hometown for Christmas!



I am now back in my hometown of Fareham (near Portsmouth) for the Christmas holiday. This holiday break is going to be well deserved, as the week leading up to this had been an hectic one to say the least. As my university decided to give us all deadlines the two weeks before we finished!
I didn't mind the pressure that much as I enjoyed the work, and a bit of pressure now again is good I think!

So far I have enjoyed the warmth of my dads house. Its been bliss! I have missed central heating so much!
And on the menu tonight I have requested Roast Lamb... going to be a good night!

Then tomorrow I am off to my mums house up until Boxing Day! I haven't been to my mums house since my 21st birthday! I imagine there will be a huge hug waiting for me when I enter my mums house!

I'll let you know how that goes!

M x

No comments: