Thursday, 12 November 2009

All set and ready for the first big shoot!

I have just this minute got in from a meeting in central London with the main members of my crew for the music video I am directing for The Startover
The meeting went so well, I just had to come in and update my blog about it (and well its been a while since my last update anyway)

We basically went through EVERYTHING as the date of the first shoot has crept up on us rather fast. So we had to organise everything for the 15th Nov. I think we achieved this very well. We spent a good 3hours or so in my producers flat with my production designer and first AD going through the crew contacting them to make sure were all set for the big day. And we well and truly are. I can't wait to start this shoot for real, it is going to be an awesome one!

I'll let you know how it goes after the long day!

M x

No comments: