Monday, 19 October 2009

End to a cracking weekend!

Today I go back home to my house in London, and luckily for my Dad he wont have to give me a lift back. My housemate is picking me up on my way through as she has been home for the weekend also!

My weekend has been fantastic! The Saturday I had a house warming get together which consisted of Tea and Cake. This was my Uncle and Aunties new house, which they have recently moved into about 10 doors down from my Dads house. So was a nice easy walk down for the Tea and Cake.
The house is nice and homely, but there is a lot of work to be done. But my uncle is quite a handy man and likes the odd DIY with things. So I'm sure he has plenty of plans!
Whilst I was there I bumped into my Mums brothers wife and two kids, this was quite random as there aren't part of my Dads side of the family (since the divorce) however their daughter good friends with my Dads brothers Daughter (if that makes any sense yo you...)

Sunday was my 21st pre birthday celebrations! This was a great day. My Dads house was packed out with his side of the family, I estimate there was around 30 people in the house, which included around 10 toddlers wondering around the house! Mad times!
I enjoyed the time mingling with everyone chatting about my times at uni, filling everyone in. Was nice to see everyone leave though and lay down and relax, in front of X Factor... AHEM!

Now back to London to celebrate my Birthday in central on the Saturday, then back home to my Mums this time for my ACTUAL birthday celebrations with my Mums side of the family!

Looking forward to it all!

M x

No comments: