Friday, 16 October 2009

The 21st is sinking in!

Today I made the journey back home to my dads house, as he has organised a big family get together on Sunday to celebrate my 21st birthday which is next week (25th October)

Up until now I haven't given much thought about the whole big deal which accompanies most people once they turn 21. Personally I didn't think it was a big deal, I just saw it as another year. But now I am now at my dads house sat in his lounge typing this blog entry, I realise it is quite a big deal.
However I'm not going to do the whole "oh no I'm getting old..." I am going to see it as you only turn 21 once so I will make the most of it!

I have already planned to have a night out in London the day before my birthday (although I don't know where to go in London), which will follow with a fancy dress party at my house the Wednesday after. So I think I will try and milk my birthday for the whole week.

Bring it on!

M x

No comments: