Saturday, 12 September 2009

The End is near!

Sorry it has been such a long time since my last blog entry. I have been so busy with the internship I am under going at Rockfeedback TV. It has been amazing so far, I've been able to do so much things! Editing, camera work etc. I have been loving it, and this week will be my last night, which is very gutting.

The last few days have been very hectic though. Wednesday I was camera for a XBOX Viral for Pulled Apart From Heroes, this video was amazing. The concept was basically a mash up of of the band jamming in a recording studio. We were a bit skeptical wondering whether it will pull off, however we all thought it turned out awesome and show bring out some amazing footage.
It was so good being in the recording studio behind the camera just filming the band practically run through the set. Reminded me of the days when I used to be in band!
This all happened during the day, which left the evening for us to film a gig. Which was one of the band members from The Arcade Fire. This was very good the band were awesome, but I can't seem to remember their name right now.

This was all on the Wednesday! Then Thursday I was cameraman for yet another gig. This was Rockfeedback's Japanese night. Which was a very successful evening. All the bands were such a vast selection of genres, but the packed out crowd were there for all 4 of them which was good. The final band was interesting, the set ended with the guitarist drop kicking the bassist into his amp. And then the drummer stage diving into the crowd. Bare in mind that the venue isn't very big, so the crowd wasn't that packed to carry the drummer. He feel to the floor and the struggling crowd simple chucked him back onto to stage, resulting in him landing head first onto the stage.
And of course during all of this I had it filmed onto tape! This will be awesome to watch back when I ingest the footage on Monday.

Anyway thats it from me right now, I will try and get back into the swing of blogging more frequently!

M x


No comments: