Sunday, 23 August 2009

Sunday Evening update

So I have had another nice week here at my house in Twickenham. Again I haven't been doing any work experience, which means I have plenty of time to chill.

A few things happened during the week. I finished reading my first ever book (I know its ridiculous) I have been reading Peter James' "Denial", It was a very good read, and I would reccomend it to anyone. It was that good when I have time I will certainly be going back to Waterstones and buying another one of his books. I have now started to read "Nineteen Eighty Four" so far it has being a nice read.

One day during the week I was a little bored, I noticed there was a loft on the landing outside my room (the ceilings are rather high so I don't tend to look at the roof much). At the time I thought nothing of it. However the next day I decided to investigate. Upon entering the loft I stumble across a cracking big room with a high ceiling, I personally think it would be a great place to chill out. As our current "lounge" Is tiny to say the least. So this will be ideal, the only problem would be access to the place, but that can be sorted out with a cheap temporary ladder. But of course the space needs a good sorting out, which I have already began by going round with the hoover. Where I have found some odd stuff up there, including a book called "Creepy Creatures" and the Richmond and Twickenham newspaper dated 1987!

Today was a good day also, I wake up with a text from my mum explaining she will be coming up to see my house for the first time. Which was great because I had no plans for today. It was a nice day spent with my mum and her boyfriend. We went down to the riverside in Twickenham in this lovely pub which I will no doubt be going back to with my housemates. The day was finished off with a cracking Indian we found down a small side street.

So all in all I've had a top week.
Now to put on top of all that I start my 4 week internship with Rockfeedback TV which I am very excited to get under way. Of course I shall be blogging throughout this time to let you know how it is going.

Until then thanks for reading.

M x


No comments: