Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Music video progress.

Last night I had another meeting to discuss ideas for the music video I will be making over the summer.
It all went rather well, we have finally decided on a band to make the music video for (The Startover). This is due to a number of reasons; 1) Sally (who is making the video with me) is really good friends with the band, 2) they are quite popular band and have a good fan base following, and are making it higher in the music world, 3) so therefore it will be beneficial for us in giving ourselves good exposure as well as the band. Because were not making this video for a laugh, I plan to make more in the future.

Our next meeting will involve sitting down and having a chat with band and exchanging ideas, this will be very interesting as from what I hear from Sally the band are extremely enthusiastic about this video idea, which is exactly what I want from the band.

After the meeting last night I went to a pub round the corner (well at least 10 min walk...) to watch one of Sally's friends band. They were quite impressive and you can listen to them via Myspace. It was nice to be at a gig once again, because I can't remember the last time I went to a gig. Its been far to long!

That is all for now,

M x

No comments: